Monday, January 21, 2008

coin-op marching band

Hmm, it's been awhile since I last posted but that's to be expected because *drum roll* - I've finally got my new Viewty! I've been eyeing the phone for quite awhile now since my 3-year-old K750i was finally giving up on me. Even though I'm not a huge fan of LG phones since my friends all told me they suck, the Viewty somehow managed to lower my sense of skepticism (must be that 3-inch touchscreen lol). Anyway, that's that - it feels pretty good to finally own a new phone after two years of national service where cameras are not allowed due to the possibility of a security breach. Yeah right.


Speaking of drum rolls, these guys could probably do it better :



Being a avid gamer myself, this performance sure brought a smile to my face. Now, if only I could get the school bands in Singapore to do something like this..

No comments: